website search.html

> I'm thinking /way/ down the road.  We could potentially do a complete
> site look/nav overhaul in a year or so.  (Or sooner if someone wants
> to tackle it).

Not that I volunteer to do it right now since I hardly could find the
time, but I was thinking the same while looking at the "code" yesterday.
This is really ugly, lightyears away from the standards. So, the respect
of standards should be one point to be careful about when/if we rewrite
everything someday.

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/