call for 2.6.5 soon

> Your patch/merge plan sounds fine to me.
Great.

> Where is the version you refer to as the "official" one in "Alan's
> files"?

ftp://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/alan/Software/System/DMI/

> > Depends on the deadline we have, if we have one?
>
> Well I think we want to release after we have at least 3 of these
> things done:
>
> - IBM detection in i2c-piix4 (done)
> - IBM detection in sensors-detect
> - 24RF08 experiments by Joe in Australia (I pinged him again recently)
> - 24RF08 experiments by MDS (doubtful I will get samples)
>
> Hopefully in a week or two...

Ok. Point 2 is mine. I still don't know wether I will use dmidecode or
not, but wether I do or not, it shouldn't take too much time (but I
don't have much, in fact). Having it done within a week seems reasonable
to me.

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/