support needed

Humm.  Well, if the /proc directory is missing, then you either don't
have /proc file system support enabled in the kernel or it simply
isn't mounted.  If /proc/sys/dev is missing, then you are missing
sysctl support in the kernel.  If you have that, but are missing
/proc/sys/dev/sensors, then you are missing i2c /proc system support.
If there isn't anything in /proc/sys/dev/sensors/ then you don't have
any i2c/lm_sensors chip modules installed which have found supported
hardware (in which you will need the appropriate bus drivers as well).

Phil