More flash eeprom fun on a Thinkpad

> BTW-Did you try dumping the contents of the 0x57 to see what was in
> it?

Of course I did, some times ago. The eeprom contains information about
the laptop such as model and serial number, but there are still data I'm
not able to interpret. I asked Sony for information but they told me to
go to hell (I still got the mails if you want details). See my script
lm_sensors2/prog/eeprom/decode-vaio.pl if you are interested.

BTW testers are still wanted for this script, preferably before I start
updating sensors-detect and sensors to support Vaio eeproms. Nobody with
a Vaio laptop around willing to help?

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/