[Fwd: [patch 2/9] 2.5.6 lm_sensors]

That's a great find.
(at line 5250).

Also note that at line 3158, it checks for PIIX4, and if not there,
the comment says definitely not a Thinkpad.

I'll put the 3 ID's from line 5250 into piix4 as a 'blacklist'.
Can somebody do the same in sensors-detect?
(check for those 3 ID's, if one is present, exit with a message).

We may need an lspci -n output from every thinkpad on the planet.
Or maybe just reject any board that has any IBM device at all?