Subscribe lm78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (not sure)

I would stick with regular email.  The developer list is pretty
tech-oriented.  It is NOT a support list, although we do try to help
people out when we can.

Mark probably forgot to 'cc' you on his reply.  If we respond, we will
respond back directly to the user and not require them to join the
list or browse the archive.

Good luck!

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil