W83791

rats about the 8708 - maybe you can get a datasheet out of ITE.

when you have something for the 791 send it along.
Be sure and make your changes to CVS version.

If you're brave, use i2c from CVS, then load smbus-arp from
lm-sensors CVS and see what it says in dmesg.
It should assign an address to the 791.