RH 7.3 /etc/rc.d/init.d/sensors

I think that's a great idea to make things easier for redhat people.
You called them both sensors, I guess the second one is really
sensors.init?

I'm not a Redhat expert, perhaps you could write a short "README" for us
giving a brief description of what these do, and how to install and
configure them?
Where should we put them - prog/init? We already have something called
sensors there, though, and you're sending 2 more - help :)

Also please verify they're GPL.

thanks
mds