protocol status

FYI

To maintain my sanity,
I put together a chart which shows the implementation status
of the SMBus and I2C commands here:

http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/protocol.html

this shows what I've gotten working on PEC.

It roughly follows what I wrote in the
application notes here:

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/doc/developers/applications

in that for each of the access methods it shows whether it is
implemented.

By the way, we're getting lots of questions on adapters, busses,
algorithms, chips, etc. -
would anybody like to draw a nice picture we can put on the website?