sensors -f gives always temperature 33.8F ??

thanks for the offer of help.
A good way to start is to get on the mailing list
by asking Phil (phil at netroedge.com).
If you see an email you feel you can answer, go ahead,
and copy the mailing list.
Also get the CVS version and test it periodically.
After you do this for a while, more ideas of ways to help
will come to you :)