CustomOffers Subscription -- Automatic Enrollment Notice

Dear Member,

As a valued member of Cutting Edge Offers, we are proud to bring you news of our latest relationship with CustomOffers.com and HotBargainOnline. We thought you'd be interested in these services because they too deliver valuable discounts, special offers, sweepstakes, and entertainment reviews from companies such as AOL/Time Warner, AT&T, Sears, BMG and Chase! At no cost to you, we will automatically enroll you in their fabulous networks on 6/05/02 unless you choose otherwise.

If you do not wish to receive any email offers from either the CustomOffers Network or HotBargainOnline, simply click now on the link below for an automatic deletion, and you will not receive anything more. It's that easy. Otherwise, do nothing now and try out your new service for free! If you decide in the future that it?s not for you, you will always have the option of unsubscribing at that time. An unsubscribe link will be provided for you in each email offer you receive.

Welcome to the "Best of the Web!"

If you do not wish to receive email from CustomOffers or HotBargainOnline, please click or copy and paste the following address into your browser: http://web1.customoffers.com/optout_pixel.asp?email=SENSORS at STIMPY.NETROEDGE.COM&company_id=447  (If you choose to wait and then decide to unsubscribe in the future, you will need to unsubscribe from the CustomOffers and HotBargainOnline services separately.)

CustomOffers Privacy Policy: http://www.customoffers.com/privacy.html
HotBargainOnline Privacy Policy: http://hotbargainonline.com/privacy_policy.htm