We can donate a Tyan S2720 ...

Hi,
We have a not-so-noble reason to donate a Tyan S2720 to the lm sensors
project.
We are building a network appliance that uses the Tyan S2720 board and
we need to
monitor temperature, fan speed, etc. From your support tickets, I gather
that lm sensors
may have some issues running on this board. Because we are in desperate
need to
get lm sensors to work on this board, and we needed it all yesterday, we
would like to
do whatever we can, within our reach, to get lm sensors to work on this
board.
The 2 ideas I have are:
1. Donate a board, CPU, memory, and an EPS 12 power supply to you
2. Get one of our in-house programmers to help make lm sensors work on
this board.

The second option is probably not going to yield a fast solution because
our programmers
have no background on lm sensors (they are mostly application
programmers), and there
will be a huge learning curve.

Is it possible for you to get lm sensors work correctly on Tyan S2720 if
I sent you the motherboard
and the accessories? Is it too greedy and pushy for me to think that you
may be able to get it working within
a week or so?

Thanks for creating such a useful software.
I look forward to hearing from you.

-Srini Sankaran
srini at global.com
650-316-5907