Supporting Hardware monitor for VIA chipsets

Hi Sir,

I am a software engineer in VIA Tech Inc. According to the status report in
your web site, we find that there are not the sensor chip drivers for latest
VIA south bridges such as the VT8231, VT8233(A) and VT8235. Therefore, I
need your help or I can provide some HWs and information to you to
co-develope/co-test the hardware monitor based on the VIA platform. I deeply
appreciate you very much if you have any input.

Best regards

JH