Wrong voltage values LM78

Hi,

I m working on a school project about system health monitoring. I m
trying to read the voltages, temperature and fanspeeds from the LM78
chip. But I get strange values for voltages. I read about some
conversions. But I still can't figure out the way to convert these
values. I get these digital readings:

core 1 = 187
core 2 = 205
+3.3V  = 191