lm_sensors and Solaris 8

Bonjour.

I have made at office an harness for lm_sensors with
Solaris 8. It is restricted to Asus mother boards, ie
CUV4X with "well" documented AS99127F. This is sufficient
for what we need.

I say an harness, because there is no change in the
source file, they are just included whith #define
and some glue for Solaris.

This is also a dirty work, but may be not without interrest.
the 1st one is to take care of a new version without
big change.

Tell me if you want it.

Jean-Marien Despatin

PS. I have not say that, but you know that: lm_sensors is
a very big work, thanks for it.