ASUS P4S333

Hello mds, list:

> If the 8707 is on the isa bus hopefully you can see it
> with 'isadump 0x295 0x296'.

Nope.

> If it is on the ASB100 i2c bus you are out of luck.

Maybe not... remember there's a SMBus connector on the board.
Is there any reason I can't wire it to the parallel port and
use the i2c-pport driver?  I hope the 8707 is on the same bus.
I think I'll try that this weekend.

Also, please add me to the sensors mailing list.

Thanks and regards,

Mark

--
Mark M. Hoffman