From: Mark D. Studebaker [mailto:mds at paradyne.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 3:44 PM
To: mary.burke at analog.com
Cc: sensors at Stimpy.netroedge.com; Despiegler Mike
Subject: Re: [mary.burke at analog.com: ADM1030/31 and Linux]

Mary,
We've been tracking these and other AD chips on our
new drivers page
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/newdrivers.html

If you ever see anything wrong on that page let us know.
I know it's hard for you to know when you're allowed to tell us,
but the best information you could give us is
'Board mfr. xyz's new K5-9 board has a ADM1030 on it".
That helps us know where to put our driver efforts.

Also had a nice talk with your sales engineer
Mike Despiegler when he came by the office last week.

thanks for your support
mds