pcf8574 driver

Hello,

I have to use the pcf8574 chip with my I2C interface, however, the pcf8574
drivers in lm-sensors is a bit basic. It supposes the pin P1 is used as an
input and the others pin as outputs.

Attached is a patch which corrects that, providing to files in /proc
interface, one for writting, the other for reading. It also modifies a bit
the driver to support the pcf8574a (it is a pcf8574 with a different address
range), and add a documentation file in doc/chips.

The patch also includes some cosmetic changes in the pcf8591 driver I wrote
previously, that is to say it modify the chip name in some places I had
forgotten to change when I made a copy/paste from another driver.

Feel free to include it or not.

Aurelien Jarno