ServerWorks and Analog Device adm1024

Not sure why an interrupt would stop the chip from monitoring.

The adm1024 section in etc/sensors.conf.eg is a little sparse
but there is extensive documentation at the top of the file
which should tell you what you need to know to add to the section.

If you think that the config. register needs to be rewritten
to restart monitoring, that sounds like a driver bug or
something that needs to be improved.

You can start with the ADM1024 datasheet from the Analog Devices
website, together with the i2cdump and i2cset tools in prog/dump.
If you come up with a patch for the driver let us know.

mds