help offer

Hi

I just noticed your request for help on your homepage
and wondered whether this is still current.

If so, i would like to offer my help wherever i can.
Sending patches to linus and marcello would be ok for
me (i read LKML regularly), but i would also like
to help you with answering mails and handling bugreports.

greetings

ingo

--
Let the people think they govern and they will be governed.
                -- William Penn, founder of Pennsylvania