Module license issues with i2c 2.6.2 & lm_sensors 2.6.2

- keywest we will be putting in a patch to sync with kernel 2.4.18
shortly,
that should cover it.

- piix4 the patch just moves it from top to bottom

- adm1024 was missed, thanks

- i2c modules missing GPL I omitted on purpose because there
  was no GPL boilerplate at the top of the file, we need to contact
  the authors to verify license status.

thanks
mds