Proposal: doc/examples/chips/motherboards/...

Yeah, that's a nobel idea.  We try to support chips (vs. mobos) and
give flexible configurations, but sometimes a 'hint' doc or starter
config for the specific mobo would help.

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil