help on tkts and email

hey gang, would love to see more people answering tickets and email,
if you feel even semi-qualified to answer a question take a stab at it
Don't worry, the first answer doesn't have to be complete or even
correct :)

If I continue to do most of the tkts I'm soon going to ask for
volunteers
on our home page and the I2C list unless somebody has another
suggestion.

Tickets aren't hard but they are tedious so more ticket people is good.
thanks
mds