Fujitsu/Siemens PC

BTW- The PC we got from Fujitsu/Siemens has a bad mobo, I think.  The
IDE channels are really flakey, and after a couple days, the Bios
couldn't detect anything on the IDE channels any more (I tried
different cables, drives, power supply, etc.).  The PC looked like it
had been repackaged a number of times and shipped around.  It probably
was returned to them as a faulty machine, and eventually made its way
to us.  Oh well.  At least there is the case, RAM, CPU, power supply,
etc. which I can probably recycle into a new box.

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil