Ref ticket 755 - an apology

Since replying to your email concerning this ticket, I realised to my
embarrassment that I had made a real tyro's error in that I had added
devices in the wrong part of the i2c-i801.c file - actually in the comment
section!  I can only apologise for being so stupid and hope that I have
not wasted your time.

I have of course repaired this error but regret to say that it has made no
difference to the outcome.  I inserted every pci device in the table in
the static int supported[]  array.  Looking at the output of lspci -n and
comparing with that of lspci it seems that all the pci devices are
accounted for.  The missing device is 0x2443 - it must exist as the bios
can find it, but I suspect that the bios not activating it.  I have of
course flashed with the latest version (1005) of the bios but this had
no effect.

		Yours sincerely,

			Richard James.