Configure.help entries for the I2C subsystem.

Matthew David Reuther <mreuther at engin.umich.edu> suggested that your
group might be able to suppy Configure.help entries for the following
symbols:

CONFIG_ITE_I2C_ADAP: drivers/i2c/Config.in drivers/i2c/Makefile
CONFIG_ITE_I2C_ALGO: drivers/i2c/Config.in drivers/i2c/Makefile

Please help if you can.  I'm vdery close to getting the Configure.help
file completely caught up to the starte of the kernel; this would
reduce the number of missing entries to 27
--

The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their
possession any swords, short swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other types