i2c-keywest & multiple channels

Hey Ben, I've done a little bit of work on the i2c-keywest adapter
since a few people got it working under Linux (didn't think the 'fix'
would be to slow it down with delays!  I wonder why the delays aren't
needed in Darwin... hummm ;').

Anyways the current version in CVS does label the bus according to
uninorth or the other.  You can see that in /proc/bus/i2c.  I'd also
like to get other operations going, like 'quick' so probing and other
drivers will work better.  I think the last update I made claimed to
have quick transactions working, but I actually did smbus_byte.. and
not quite correctly.  It shouldn't hurt, though.

The adapter should attach to every compatible bus type reported by OF.
I'm not sure if race conditions are possible or not.  I have yet to
notice possible side effect of such a case if it has happened, but
then again, there isn't much happening on the busses yet.

Anyways, check out the CVS version and let me know if it's closer to
where you wanted to go.  (www.lm-sensors.nu and then go to the bottom
of the download page)

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil