AW: AW: Public Poseidon Spec - Fujitsu Siemens Computers

Got it!  Thanks.  I switched the power supply from 230 to 110, and it
fired right up.  I'm glad I checked (the euro power cord was a hint).
Never seen a computer with a smart-card reader on the front... cool!
;')

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil