Re: Live patching MC at LPC2020?

Hello,

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> oh well, it sounds a bit awkward to be talking about any conference plans
> for this year given how the corona things are untangling in the world, but
> LPC planning committee has issued (a) statement about Covid-19 (b) call
> for papers (as originally planned) nevertheless. Please see:
>
> 	https://linuxplumbersconf.org/
> 	https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/7/abstracts/
>
> for details.
>
> Under the asumption that this Covid nuisance is over by that time and
> travel is possible (and safe) again -- do we want to eventually submit a
> livepatching miniconf proposal again?

I think that's very optimistic, but in case the conference really can
happen I think it'd be useful to have such mini-conference (from the
userspace perspective)

Ciao,
Michael.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]