Re: Live patching MC preliminary schedule

On Tue 2019-08-27 10:08:17, Jiri Kosina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a preliminary schedule of live patching MC at LPC; it can be
> seen here:
>
> 	https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/sessions/47/#20190911
>
> Please take a look, and let me know in case you'd like to request any
> modification of the schedule.

The schedule looks reasonable to me.

I guess that "Rethinking late module patching" could cause the most
heating discussion. It is great that it is at the beginning.

On the other hand, "API for state changes made by callbacks" might
be pretty short. The v2 patchset has got positive feedback modulo
some cosmetic issues. This slot might help to catch up with
the schedule when necessary.

Best Regards,
Petr

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]