[no subject]

Such behaviour would require the inode to be removed from the radix
tree, freed and then reallocated and reinitialised to a different
identity within a single RCU grace period. That is impossible
because the object we found during the lookup won't get freed until
the RCU grace period ends sometime after we drop the
rcu_read_lock()....

Hence the right thing to do here is to remove this check completely
and leave the rest of the code alone....

-Dave.
--
Dave Chinner
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx