setting up xfs office hours

Hi everyone,

At the XFS BoF during LSFMMBPF last month, I restated my longstanding
opinion that given my experiences trying to get online fsck designed and
merged, our feedback cycles are far too long; and my lament that we do
not have a community conference call where people can discuss what
they're working on, ask for new projects, etc.

As part of stepping back from an active development role to focus on
leading my team, I declare that I will host open office hours for
people to:

 0. Run down the bug list and QA testing results
 1. Drop by and talk about whatever xfs-related issues they have
 2. Find things for themselves to work on
 3. Inquire about adjacent work being done by other people
 4. Engage in transfers of information and institutional knowledge

My intent is to have a defined hour every week where anyone can drop in.
However, given the global scope of the xfs participants, I declare that
anyone who cannot make whatever time I pick should contact me to
schedule an appointment.

The first office hours will be on 11 June 2024 at 8am PDT (aka 1500 GMT)
https://oracle.zoom.us/j/92930934955?pwd=wsEYPkj7WOpvIT0E1Bb0cCBaHvj8JW.1

Immediate topics: I want to give away a bunch of projects: the ones that
have been festering in djwong-dev; and the ones merely written down on
paper.  Also the actual scheduling for this meeting since the biggest
blocker has been the near impossibility of finding any good timeslot.

--Darrick