Re: allocation tagging splats xfs generic/531

On Thu, May 30, 2024 at 4:13 PM Luis Chamberlain <mcgrof@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, May 30, 2024 at 07:03:47PM -0400, Kent Overstreet wrote:
> > this only pops with kasan enabled, so kasan is doing something weird

Thanks for taking a look. I'm back from vacation and will try to dig
up the root cause.

> Ok thanks, but it means I gotta disable either mem profiling or kasan. And
> since this is to see what other kernel configs to enable or disable
> to help debug fstests better on kdevops too, kasan seems to win, and
> I suspect I can't be the only other user who might end up concluding the
> same.

To avoid the warning you could disable
CONFIG_MEM_ALLOC_PROFILING_DEBUG until this issue is fixed. This
should allow you to use mem profiling together with kasan.
Thanks,
Suren.