Re: [GIT PULL] bring back RT delalloc support

On Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 09:30:06AM -0700, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 06:23:26PM +0530, Chandan Babu R wrote:
> > Christoph, I have pulled in many patches for v6.10-rc1 and am now encountering
> > merge conflicts with your "spring cleaning for xfs_extent_busy_clear"
> > patchset.
>
> That shouldn't really conflict with this series.  It's also not anywhere
> near as important.
>
> > Hence, please hold on until I update for-next branch. You could
> > rebase both the patchesets once the for-next branch is updated.
>
> Ok.  And I'll give up on the pull requests as they seem to cause more
> trouble than they are useful.

The trick with that (or so I've found) is either to send reams of
patches for the release manager to integrate manually (ala the old way)
or to load up all your branches one after the other and send pull
requests for all of them at once.  Mixing the two leads to frustration.

--D