Re: [BUG REPORT] General protection fault while discarding extents on XFS on next-20240305

Lookings at this a bit more I'm not sure my fix is enough as the error
handling is really complex.  Also given that some discard callers are
from kernel threads messing with interruptibility I'm not entirely
sure that having this check in the common helper is a good idea.

Let me think of a better way to deal with this.