Metadata corruption detected, fatal error -- couldn't map inode, err = 117

Hello,

Looking for opinions on recovering a filesystem that does not
successfully repair from xfs_repair. On the first xfs_repair, I was
prompted to mount the disk to replay the log which I did successfully.
I created an image of the disk with ddrescue and am attempting to
recover the data. Unfortunately, I do not have a recent backup of this
disk.

The final output of xfs_repair is:

Phase 5 - rebuild AG headers and trees...
        - reset superblock...
Phase 6 - check inode connectivity...
        - resetting contents of realtime bitmap and summary inodes
        - traversing filesystem ...
rebuilding directory inode 12955326179
Metadata corruption detected at 0x46fa05, inode 0x38983bd88 dinode

fatal error -- couldn't map inode 15192014216, err = 117

The full log is:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/phillipjf/xfs_debug/main/xfs_repair_1.log

Based on another discussion (https://narkive.com/4dDxIees.10), I've
included the specific inode:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/phillipjf/xfs_debug/main/xfs_db_01.log

I also cannot create a metadump due to the following issue:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/phillipjf/xfs_debug/main/xfs_metadump_01.log.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If any more information is
needed, hopefully I can provide it.

Thanks in advance