attr cleanups v3

Hi all,

this series started by trying to remove xfs_attr_shortform as sparse
complains about it due using a variable sized array in struct using in a
variable sized array.  I ended up cleaning a lot more code around it
once I started looking into it, including some basic cleanups for the
inode fork inline data memory management (I'll have another series for
more work there at a later time).

Note that the dir2 equivalent for the structure has already been removed
long time ago.

Changes since v2:
 - fix use of an uninitialized error variable for impossible to hit code
   paths
 - add a patch to turn the above checks into asserts

Changes since v1:
 - fix commit message typos
 - better document the shortform attr layout, stealing text from the
   dir2_sf definition.

Diffstat:
 libxfs/xfs_attr.c           |   33 ++----
 libxfs/xfs_attr_leaf.c      |  215 ++++++++++++++------------------------------
 libxfs/xfs_attr_leaf.h      |    7 -
 libxfs/xfs_attr_sf.h        |   24 +++-
 libxfs/xfs_bmap.c           |    4
 libxfs/xfs_da_format.h      |   33 +++---
 libxfs/xfs_dir2.c           |    2
 libxfs/xfs_dir2_block.c     |    6 -
 libxfs/xfs_dir2_sf.c        |   78 ++++++---------
 libxfs/xfs_iext_tree.c      |   36 +++----