[RFC MEGAPATCHSET v12 1/2] xfs: parent pointers and online repair part 2

Hi everyone,

I am also sending out an RFC for part 2 of online repair.  I've merged
Allison's parent pointers work into djwong-dev and ported the prototype
reconstruction algorithms that I showed off in v11 on top of part 1 of
online repair.  In short, XFS can now rebuild its own directory tree.

Parent pointers now look like this:

	(parent_ino, parent_gen, namehash) -> (name[])

I think this feature is ready to go once we've merged part 1 of the
online repair code.  A full run of the online/offline fsck fuzz testing
show that this code is ready to go, though I have not yet looked deeply
into whether or not things like cycle detection are now easy to
construct.

--D