[GIT PULL] xfs: bug fixes for 6.4-rc2

[ and now with the correct cc's. DOH! ]

Hi Linus,

Can you please pull the latest XFS updates fixes from the tag below?
The are largely minor bug fixes and cleanups, th emost important of
which are probably the fixes for regressions in the extent
allocation code. It merges cleanly with your current tree as of a
few minutes ago, so I don't expect you to see anything weird from
it.

The only thing worth noting is that turning off the counter scrub
code temporarily may produce a new warning about eliding unreachable
code on some compilers. I have not seen this myself (using gcc-12)
but it is harmless and will go away with the kernel-side exclusive
freeze infrastructure that we are hoping will get merged in the next
cycle.

Cheers,

Dave.

---

The following changes since commit 9419092fb2630c30e4ffeb9ef61007ef0c61827a:

  xfs: fix livelock in delayed allocation at ENOSPC (2023-04-27 09:02:11 +1000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfs-linux.git tags/xfs-6.4-rc1-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 2254a7396a0ca6309854948ee1c0a33fa4268cec:

  xfs: fix xfs_inodegc_stop racing with mod_delayed_work (2023-05-02 09:16:14 +1000)

xfs: bug fixes for 6.4-rc2

o fixes for inode garbage collection shutdown racing with work queue
  updates
o ensure inodegc workers run on the CPU they are supposed to
o disable counter scrubbing until we can exclusively freeze the
  filesystem from the kernel
o Regression fixes for new allocation related bugs
o a couple of minor cleanups

Darrick J. Wong (9):
      xfs: don't unconditionally null args->pag in xfs_bmap_btalloc_at_eof
      xfs: set bnobt/cntbt numrecs correctly when formatting new AGs
      xfs: flush dirty data and drain directios before scrubbing cow fork
      xfs: don't allocate into the data fork for an unshare request
      xfs: fix negative array access in xfs_getbmap
      xfs: explicitly specify cpu when forcing inodegc delayed work to run immediately
      xfs: check that per-cpu inodegc workers actually run on that cpu
      xfs: disable reaping in fscounters scrub
      xfs: fix xfs_inodegc_stop racing with mod_delayed_work

 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_ag.c    | 19 +++++++++----------
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_bmap.c  |  5 +++--
 fs/xfs/scrub/bmap.c       |  4 ++--
 fs/xfs/scrub/common.c     | 26 --------------------------