Re: [GIT PULL] xfs: bug fixes for 6.2

On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 12:00 PM Darrick J. Wong <djwong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please pull this branch with a pile of various bug fixes.

This came in just as I was writing the rc3 announcement email, since I
needed to get that done before I lose wifi again during travels today.

Oh well, no biggie.

> Speaking of problems: I'm in the process of updating my gpg key so that
> I can do ed25519 signatures, but I still suck at using gpg(1) so wish me
> luck.

Heh. Not that I'm sure why rsa4096 wouldn't be good enough, but maybe
you know something I don't...

>  The -fixes-2 tag should be signed by the same old rsa4096 key
> that I've been using.  I /think/ the -fixes-1 tag got signed with the
> new subkey, but (afaict) the new subkey hasn't yet landed in
> pgpkeys.git, so I went back to the old key so we can get the bugfixes
> landed without blocking on maintainer stupidity.  Or at least more
> stupidity than usual.

It's not like the keys have to be in pgpkeys.git..

You can always just sign the new key with the old key (which
presumably y ou want to do anyway), and send me new key in email - or
just use the key servers if they happen to work.

But the old key obviously worked just fine.

Thanks,

      Linus