Re: [GIT PULL] xfs: updates for 6.1

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 2:38 PM Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you please pull the latest XFS updates from the tag below?

Pulled.

However, I wanted to just note that this was in my spam folder.

Not usually a problem, since I tend to check it daily, but the
checking is admittedly fairly cursory. Generally a big "GIT PULL"
subject I will see, though.

I don't see anything actively suspicious in the email, but I do note
that you seem to have neither SPF nor DKIM set up on the mail server,
which is almost certainly one of the things that ends up pushing it
towards spam.

                Linus