questions about hybird xfs wih ssd/hdd by realtime subvol

Hi,

I saw some info about hybird xfs wih ssd/hdd  by realtime subvol.

Hybrid XFS―Using SSDs to Supercharge HDDs at Facebook
https://www.usenix.org/conference/srecon19asia/presentation/shamasunder

There are some questions about how to control the data to save into
normal vol or realtime subvol firstly.

1, man xfsctl
here is XFS_XFLAG_REALTIME in man xfsctl of xfsprogs 5.0 ,
but there is no XFS_XFLAG_REALTIME in xfsprogs 5.14/5.19.
xfsctl(XFS_XFLAG_REALTIME) will be removed in the further?

2, Is there some tool to do xfsctl(XFS_XFLAG_REALTIME)?

3, we build a xfs filesystem with 1G device and 1G rtdev device. and
then we can save 2G data into this xfs filesystem.

Is there any tool/kernel option/kernel patch to control the data to save
into normal vol or realtime subvol firstly?

Best Regards
Wang Yugui (wangyugui@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
2022/08/29