[QUESTION] xfs version 5 new features

Hello!

I am working with the Haiku organization for adding xfs support for HaikuOS.
We currently have xfs version 4 read support, I want to extend it to
xfs version 5.

What are new features introduced in xfs V5?

Does "xfs_filesystem_structure" pdf documentation contain all
necessary fields for V5?

I don't know if this mailing list is the right place to ask for help
on this topic, so do let me know about it.

Thanks
Raghav