Re: [BUG] log I/O completion GPF via xfs/006 and xfs/264 on 5.17.0-rc8

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 09:46:53AM -0400, Brian Foster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this is known and/or fixed already, but it didn't look
> familiar so here is a report. I hit a splat when testing Willy's
> prospective folio bookmark change and it turns out it replicates on
> Linus' current master (551acdc3c3d2). This initially reproduced on
> xfs/264 (mkfs defaults) and I saw a soft lockup warning variant via
> xfs/006, but when I attempted to reproduce the latter a second time I
> hit what looks like the same problem as xfs/264. Both tests seem to
> involve some form of error injection, so possibly the same underlying
> problem. The GPF splat from xfs/264 is below.

On a side note, I'm wondering if we should add xfs/006 and xfs/264
to the recoveryloop group - they do a shutdown under load and a
followup mount to ensure the filesystem gets recovered before
the test ends and the fs is checked, so while thy don't explicitly
test recovery, they do exercise it....

Thoughts?

-Dave.
--