Re: XFS volume unmounts itself with lots of kernel logs generated

Not full but it's 80% currently.

The metadata dump of this broken XFS volume can be found at the link here below:

https://ufile.io/5gzf475e

(60MB compressed)

On this topic I have a question. As I have a brother system with identical hardware, partition size etc, could I benefit from a dump/import of the brother (working) system?