recommended scheduler for HDD drive and Linux kernel 5

Hi,
I'm going to install a WD Ultrastar DC HC550 18 TB in a desktop PC
with Arch Linux and kernel 5.15.13. It will primarily store big HD
video files (1080p/4K) and it will be used for streaming.
In the FAQ the question on this topic
(https://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_FAQ#Q:_Which_I.2FO_scheduler_for_XFS.3F)
is not valid for recent versions of the Linux kernel:
Q: Which I/O scheduler for XFS?
On rotational disks without hardware raid
CFQ: not great for XFS parallelism
deadline: good option, doesn't have such problem
Note that some kernels have block multiqueue enabled which (currently
- 08/2016) doesn't support I/O schedulers at all thus there is no
optimisation and reordering IO for best seek order, so disable blk-mq
for rotational disks (see CONFIG_SCSI_MQ_DEFAULT, CONFIG_DM_MQ_DEFAULT
options and use_blk_mq parameter for scsi-mod/dm-mod kernel modules).

Single-queue schedulers were removed from kernel since Linux 5.0.
Which would be the best MQ I/O Scheduler to use: mq-deadline, bfq or none?
Thanks in advance. Regards.