[DEVEL] libxfs update timing for xfsprogs 5.8.0

At one point there was a little discussion about whether it might
be better to defer libxfs/ syncing to later in the release, rather
than doing it at the beginning.  I'm happy to do it either way.

Do we have a preference for 5.8.0, would one be better than the other
for anyone working on major xfsprogs updates?

(Darrick probably already has his work staged on top of a libxfs
sync, so there's that ...)

-Eric