dinode reading cleanups v2

Hi all,

while dusting off my series to move the per-fork extent count and format
into the xfs_ifork structure I found that we added a few more hacks in
the area it touched.  This series has some of the prep patch combined with
a restructure of the dinode reading path that cleans up handling of early
errors during dinode reading, and allows droppign a workaround in
xfs_bmapi_read.

Another side effect is that we can share more code with xfsprogs.

Changes since v1:
 - remove the repair hack in the dir2 verifier
 - keep a NULL ifork safety check in xfs_bmapi_read
 - handle a NULL attr fork in xfs_ifork_verify_local_attr
 - cleanup various comments

Git tree:

    git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/xfs.git xfs-inode-read-cleanup.2

Gitweb:

    http://git.infradead.org/users/hch/xfs.git/shortlog/refs/heads/xfs-inode-read-cleanup.2