[XFS SUMMIT] Deferred inode inactivation and nonblocking inode reclaim

Heh, only after I sent this did I think about tagging the subject line
and sending links to git branches when applicable.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/djwong/xfs-linux.git/log/?h=deferred-inactivation

> after a file loses its last reference (truncating attr/data forks,
> freeing the inode) out of drop_inode and reclaim by moving all that work
> to an intermediate workqueue.  This all can be done internally to XFS.
>
> The reclaim series (Dave) removes inode flushing from reclaim, which

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-xfs/20191031234618.15403-1-david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

--D