Re: xfs duplicate UUID

> Note that even after freezing, the on-disk filesystem can contain
 information on files that are still in  the process of unlinking.
 These files will not be unlinked until the filesystem is unfrozen or a
 clean mount of the snapshot is complete.

hmmm, ok, so what is the right way to do it?
Should I mount the cloned volume with nouuid first so that log is
replayed and filesystem is clean, then umount it and then generated
the UUID for this using xfs_admin command?

Or should I use xfs_repair with -L option to clear the logs and then
generate the UUID with xfs_admin command. but as per man page when
using this option the filesystem will likely appear to be corrupt, and
can cause the loss of user files and/or data?

Man xfs_repair :
-L : Force Log Zeroing. Forces xfs_repair to zero the log even if it
is dirty (contains metadata changes). When using this option the
filesystem will likely appear to be corrupt, and can cause the loss of
user files and/or data.

Regards,
Pawan.

Regards,